Your main challenge is to assist with day to day tasks and help us fight the forces of work chaos.
Join the awesomest team and help us grow the Weemss and Eventex brands. You’ll be working on a few projects of varying scope to help us keep things in order and improve communication with both new and current clients.
Ours is a small team of self-driven, young, dynamic, and smart individuals, whose goal is to keep delivering industry-leading products and services at every step. Throw in there disciplined as well – we all work remotely and the world is our office.
This position is an integral part of our company’s development plan. You’ll be charged mostly with conducting research and managing our database. Occasionally you will team up with the marketing guys to develop email outreach campaigns.
- Find relevant contacts using various instruments. (~60% of the time)
- Keep the database updated and organized. (~10% of the time)
- Help us develop email outreach campaigns (~10% of the time)
- Communicate with customers via email and close the sale. (~20% of the time)
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills, computer skills, and attention to detail
- Тhe ability to understand and follow instructions with little or no follow up
- Тhe ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to work from home
- Excellent self-motivation and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- You’ll join an energetic and results-driven team
- Work from home
ABOUT WEEMSS LTD
Weemss Ltd develops technology-based solutions and services in the meetings and events industry. The company is most famous for its award-winning event management software Weemss, as well as the annual global event competition Eventex Awards.
Join our excellent team regardless of your age, location, beliefs, and whatnot! Send your fabulous CV to email@example.com along with your best pitch on why we should pick you before May 10.