Now you can check-in event attendees using a smartphone or a tablet. The free Weemss check-in app is pretty straightforward to use, because as usual we’ve created a clean and functional interface for your operating pleasure.
- Download the app from the Google Play store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS devices.
- Start the app on a device you wish to scan tickets
- Log in using your Weemss credentials
- Select the desired event and check-in list from the menu
- Scan tickets or check-in attendees manually
Since an event can have more than one check-in list, every list is displayed separately. Once you’ve selected the list you are ready to go! By default the app is switched to scanning, but you can use it to manually check-in attendees by tapping “Search”.
Important: In Weemss you can choose the barcode type for your tickets by going to Event settings > Ticket categories and pressing the Ticket template button. From the Scan method drop-down menu, choose either a standard barcode (code 128) or a QR code (2D). If you plan on using the check-in app, instead of a dedicated scanning device, we recommend using the QR code. Mobile devices like phones and tablets scan QR codes faster and easier.