The Event menu gives you access to all event information, tools, and settings related to your currently selected event. It will appear to the left of your main Weemss workspace once you start working on an event.
The event dashboard is meant to be the central hub for your event management. It provides a quick overview of your event, its setup progress, and displays any activity related to it.
Once registrations start rolling this is where you can find and manage them. Managing event registrations with Weemss is fast and efficient so that you can get a ton of work done in a matter of minutes.
Analytics & Export
This is where you’ll find data and monitor key performance indicators about your event, presented in a sleek and easy to understand way. If your event is an awards competition or contest, this is where you’ll also find detailed Judging results and information about the Individual votes. In Tracking you will find information on how to add your Google Analytics Tracking ID to the event webpage, create a GA custom goal to track data from the Weemss registration form, add data Facebook Pixel tracking for 3 Standard Events: AddToCart, InitiateCheckout and Purchase, as well as track Weemss registrations and pass them along to your Affiliate, Analytics, Marketing or other 3rd party software.
The Export section allows you to export data from the event, so you can use it externally from Weemss.
Check-in (depending on the type of event)
Weemss gives you one of the fastest on-site check-in solutions to date. You can create and manage your lists to handle participant check-in for different days, halls, floors, and multi-door setups.
The crème de la crème of marketing – at your fingertips. Here you will find a number of ways to rocket your sales into the clouds and beyond. What’s beyond the clouds? Nobody knows.
- Promo codes – create promo codes for manual use. Buyers can use them to reduce the price of the purchase. The reduction can be a flat amount off the price or a percentage value. Codes can be set to apply for specific categories, to have a time-limit, or a limited amount of uses. You can create many promo codes with different rules.
- Special offers – create special offers that activate automatically, once the set criteria is met, to reduce a flat amount off the price or a percentage value. The offers can have various rules, be applied to different categories, and to have a time and uses limit. Only one Special offer can apply to a purchase – if there’s more than one applicable Special offer, the one with the biggest price reduction is applied.
- Conversion triggers – the conversion triggers are visual notifications that aim to trigger a click from the potential buyer. Notifications are automatically translated in the default language of the event.
Weemss allows you to integrate the registration form directly into your website. If you don’t have one we’ve got your back there as well – you can create an event webpage in minutes.
- Event webpage – if you don’t have a website, use Weemss to create an event webpage in minutes by adding the elements you want.
- Integration code – if you have a website, simply copy the integration code in its entirety and paste it into the source code of the page on your website, where you wish to put the registration form created with Weemss.
- Entries webpage (depending on the type of event) – allows you to show a number of elements from your awards competition on a public webpage, like a list of all entries approved for the competition, details about each entry, average rating, individual votes and comments.
- Form style – allows you to change the visual style of the Weemss registration form. You can change the Font, Skin type, Accent color, Conversion triggers color, and the Special offers color.
This is where you go to complete the setup of your event. Once you’ve gone through every section in the Event settings and tested the registration process in Test mode, your event is ready to go Live.
- General – adjust the dates and times for your event, as well as the name of the event, default currency (only if no sales have been made yet for the event), the color theme, and logo. For Awards Management you also get to choose whether you want to Require payment before allowing entries or after, and whether to Allow multiple entries per registration or not.
- Ticket categories (depending on the type of event) – add various ticket categories for your event, for example VIP, Press, Student Pass, Early Bird, and many others. You can also set different pricing for each ticket category, including free tickets. Each ticket category will be visible to the public within the time and date set in Sale starts and Sale ends, as long as there are still available tickets in the category and the event capacity limit has not been reached.
- Entry categories (depending on the type of event) – create at least one entry category for your award competition. You can then create separate entry forms for each of your award categories. Entrants will choose the categories they wish to compete for and submit their entries. The categories can be assigned to specific judges.
- Registration form – create a registration form for your event. Choose what field types to appear on the Registration form and customize the layout with the drag & drop interface.
- Payment settings – choose which payment methods will be available for your event. You can add, delete, and alter them at any time.
- Entry forms (depending on the type of event) – create at least one entry form for your award competition and assign them to one or more Entry categories. Add fields for file upload, links, questions, text, etc. for entrants to use when submitting their entries.
- Judges (depending on the type of event) – Add judges for the judging phase of your awards competition, as well as adjust the voting scale for rating entries. You can assign them to specific Entry categories. Adding a new judge will send them an automatic email notification with their personal login information and a link to the entries they can evaluate. Use the Voting scale button to adjust the scale for rating entries.
- Automatic emails – create emails that can be sent automatically, for example an email that will be sent after successful registration. Click “Add email template” to create an automatic email.