To use Alipay with Weemss you need an active Stripe merchant account. Your use of Alipay must be in accordance with Stripe’s Alipay Terms of Service.
- Sign up for a Stripe account at https://stripe.com
- In your Stripe merchant account, enable Alipay payment methods available to you from the Dashboard. Activation is generally instantaneous and does not require any additional contract or lengthy process.
- In Weemss go to Event settings > Payment settings and add Alipay (Stripe) from the list of available payment methods.
- In your Stripe merchant account go to API > API keys tab, copy and paste the necessary information into the corresponding fields in Weemss.
- In your Stripe merchant account go to API > Webhooks tab, press +Add endpoint for Endpoints receiving events from your account.
- Make sure Send all event types is selected and provide the following URL in URL to be called: https://event.gg/payment-notification/stripe
- After you add the link to your Endpoints receiving events from your account, click on the URL, use Click to reveal in the Signing secret section to see your unique secret code, and copy-paste that code into the Webhook secret field of the payment method in Weemss.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you turn off View test data before copy-pasting the necessary secret keys into the corresponding fields in Weemss. The secret keys generated in View test data mode are for testing purposes only!