Business Development Manager
Your main challenge is to develop our brands and put them firmly on the global map.
Join the awesomest team and help us grow the Weemss and Eventex brands. You’ll be working on a few projects of varying scope to help us develop a marketing strategy, increase brand awareness of our product lines, improve sales.
Ours is a small team of self-driven, young, dynamic, and smart individuals, whose goal is to keep delivering industry-leading products and services at every step. Throw in there disciplined as well – we all work remotely and the world is our office.
This position is key for driving our company’s business development. You’ll be charged with kicking off conversations with potential customers and generating qualified leads, mostly within the event industry. As part of the business development team you must be able to understand the diverse business needs of our existing and potential customers.
- Understand industry trends and market challenges
- Identify and contact target customers, generate referrals
- Prepare and deliver presentations based on customer needs and industry trends
- Meet (preferably exceed) your business targets like daily calls, closed deals, new business opportunities.
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business development
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- Ability to proactively engage new clients
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value
- Ability to uncover issues with a prospect’s current process
- Ability to work from home
- Excellent self-motivation and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- You’ll join an energetic and results-driven team
- Work from home
- An uncapped commission structure based on closed accounts
ABOUT WEEMSS LTD
Weemss Ltd develops technology-based solutions and services in the meetings and events industry. The company is most famous for its award-winning event management software Weemss, as well as the annual global event competition Eventex Awards.
Join our excellent team regardless of your age, location, beliefs, and whatnot! Send your fabulous CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your best pitch on why we should pick you before May 10.